improve your career
change you life
develop your skill
learn new technologies
get better opportunities
Learn the fundamentals for pricing journeys, interpreting constructed fares and decoding e-ticket data to provide your customers the best service possible.
With the abundance and complexity of today’s fare options, your clients expect you to provide a service that is accurate, faster and more affordable than the competition. This course teaches the language of fare construction and fare rules so you can provide your customers with the best advice and the lowest fare for their air itinerary and needs.
You will develop new skills through practical exercises and with the support of reference materials to become the travel professional your customers trust.
* Identify the parts of a journey
* Match cities and countries with areas and sub-areas
* World Travel Geography
* Quote specified routing fares and select the best fares
* Advance Amadeus / Galileo
* Advanced Airline Reservations
* Fairs and Ticketing
* Hotel Reservations and Car Reservations
* Travel Agency Operation and Management
* TIMATIC and Tour Source