The Level 4 Certificate provides an introduction to the main facets and operations of organisations. It introduces the challenges faced by modern day businesses. The Qualification focuses upon developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective organisational manager and leader.
- Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications
- High School Graduate
- ALS Certification
- College Undergraduate
- College Graduate
- Learners who know how to operate/use computers
- Learners who possesses a good English Communications Skills (CEFR B12)
- Learners who are available in a given class Schedule/mentoring.
- Learners who have spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have capability and drive to develop
- Learners seeking further professional development and gain work related skills and knowhow.