UK Diploma in Level 6 – Management
Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
Postgraduate MBA entry– Level 6
The Graduate Business and Management course is made up of 10 modules and 6 written assignments. Each module consists of 40 guided learning hours of material with an additional 30-50 hours worth of optional materials that compromise of recommended exercises, recommended readings, internet resources, and self-testing exercises.
While completing the online Business Diploma, students will have access to various study resources, such as tutor support and webinars, a social learning forum, and additional materials to help in the completion of their graduate business course.
Level 6 Module Contents:
- Strategic management
- The dynamics of leadership
- Management Information systems for Business
- Advanced Finance for Decision makers
- Marketing management in business
- Customer focus for strategic advantage
- Leadership skills
- Managing risk in business.
- Level 6: For non-university graduate mature students (age 25 or older) who have five years managerial work experience and want to study for an MBA.
Fees and Duration
- Level 6 Total Fee: 750 KD
- Initial Payment 200KD– 12 Months/Level)
- Discount can be given to those who will pay in FULL
- Copy of Previous Credentials
- Copy of Civil ID or Passport
- Application Form (Available in the School)
Mode of Study
- Blended Learning: Actual Class + Online Distance Learning Education
- Flexible Schedule
No Reviews found for this course.