UK Diploma in Level 4 – Management
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Extended Diploma in Management
First Year of a University Degree – Level 4
The Level 4 modules and assignments of this course are equivalent to the first year of a university degree while the Level 5 modules and assignments are equivalent to the second year of a university degree.
Level 4 is made up of 10 modules equivalent to 120 credits and Level 5 also has 10 modules equivalent to 120 credits. Each level includes 8 written assignments.
If a student decides to only study Level 4 they can apply for an exemption from the first year of a university degree course.
Level 4 Module Contents:
- Applying promotional techniques
- Business environment
- Communication skills
- Corporate social responsibility
- Customer relationship management
- Finance for managers
- People in organizations
- Resources management
- Level 4: At least 18 years old and have full secondary education
Fees and Duration
- Level 4 Total Fee: 750KD
- Initial Payment 200KD – 12 Months/Level)
- Discount can be given to those who will pay in FULL
- Copy of Previous Credentials
- Copy of Civil ID or Passport
- Application Form (Available in the School)
Mode of Study
- Blended Learning: Actual Class + Online Distance Learning Education
- Flexible Schedule
No Reviews found for this course.